|Tacabere / beara: Bernard the priest from Count of Mortain. 14 cattle.|
|Taletone / tona: Robert from Bishop of Exeter. Mill.|
Lower Tale, some houses.
|Tale / Tala: Ralph de Pomeroy. Mill. 15 cattle, 50 goats.|
Part of Plymouth.
|Tambretone: Alfred le Breton. Salthouse.|
House once owned by John Christie, who founded Glyndebourne just after World War II.
|Tapelie / leia: Osbern from Bishop of Coutances. 10 cattle, 20 goats.|
Now 2 tiny hamlets, East and West Tapps.
|Ause / Ausa: Roger from Baldwin the Sheriff.|
|Totescome / coma: William de Lestre from Count of Mortain. 10 cattle, 20 pigs, 100 sheep, 25 goats.|
Market town, origianlly a prehistoric settlement, then a Saxon site with an abbey in the 10th century; one of the 4 stannary towns after tin was discovered in the 13th century.
|Tavestoc / stocha: Tavistock Church; Ermenald, Ralph, another Ralph, Robert, Geoffrey and Hugh from the Church. Mill. Cob, 26 cattle, 200 sheep, 30 goats.|
Lost in Ivybridge.
|Tavelande / landa: Robert from William the Usher, the king's servant. 12 cattle.|
Gateway of the old Tudor manor; church with monuments to the 3 families who owned Tawstock - the Martins, Bourchiers and Wrays.
|Tauestoch / -stoche / -stoca / -stocha: King's land, formerly Earl Harold. 67 cattle, 28 pigs, 500 sheep.|
Tedburn St. Mary
|Teteborne / burne / borna: Rainer and Ralph de Pomeroy from Baldwin the Sheriff; William Cheever. Cob, 12 cattle, 162 sheep.|
|Taincome / coma: Bishop of Coutances.|
18th century Stover House nearby.
|Taigne / Taigna: Ralph de Bruyere from Baldwin the Sheriff. Cob, 12 cattle, 35 goats.|
Tetcott House, built in 1603 with later additions.
|Tetecote / cota: Iudhael of Totnes.|
Consists of Thelbridge Barton and Thelbridge Cross.
|Talebrige / breia / brua: Bishop of Coutances. 29 goats.|
Thornbury (in Drewsteignton)
|Torneberie / beria: Alfred from Count of Mortain.|
Thornbury (near Holsworthy)
|Torneberie / beria: Ralph from Tavistock Church. 14 cattle, 30 goats.|
Thorne (in Holsworthy Hamlets)
Thornemoor; tiny. Thorne Farm.
|Torne: Engelbald's wife from Bishop of Coutances. 3 cows.|
Old church house; Throwleigh Common with prehistoric hut circles.
|Trule / Trula: Ralph Pagnell.|
|Tresetone: Iudhael of Totnes. 17 cattle.|
Thuborough Barton, a Georgian House.
|Teweberie / beria: Frank from Robert d'Aumale. 30 cattle, 23 pigs, 100 sheep.|
Overlooking Bigbury Bay; a 'thurled', or pierced rock, after which the village is named.
|Torlestan: Iudhael of Totnes. 150 sheep.|
|Tornelowe / lowa: Iudhael of Totnes.|
Market and manufacturing town. Cranmere Castle, an earthwork, was the first settlement. The parish church contains Norman work; the original building was consecrated in 1073.
|Tovretone / tona: King's land; Gerard from Ralph Pagnell. 2 mills.|
15th century church has it original box pews; Church House Inn was the old priest's house.
|Torre / Torra: Godiva, formerly Brictric, her man. 120 sheep.|
Part of Torquay. Tor Abbey was founded in 1196; a 14th century gatehouse, a tithe barn and the Abbot's tower remain.
|Torre / Torra: William the Usher, the King's servant. 2 cobs, 145 sheep.|
Administrative district of Devon.
|Tori / Torix: Reginald from Count of Mortain; Ralph from Iudhael of Totnes. 18 goats.|
Town, once a Saxon market centre with a mint; Saxon walls are still traceable and the ruins of a castle built by Iudhael remain.
|Totenais / -neis / Totheneis / Thotonensium: Iudhael of Totnes.|
Part of Dartmouth.
|Dunestal: Ralph from Walter de Douai. 15 goats.|
Now Higher Train; tiny.
|Alfelmestone: Reginald from Roald Dubbed. Salthouse.|
Old smuggling centre; Heddon's Mouth, combe with old lime kiln on the beach, relic of trade with Wales.
|Trendesholt: Bishop of Coutances. 22 goats.|
|Trisma: Buckfast Church. 103 sheep, 22 goats.|
|Tuche- / Tuichebere / Tuca- / Tuicabera: Roald Dubbed. 20 goats.|
|Betunie / tunia: Leofric, the pre-Conquest holder, from the king.|
Twitchen (in Arlington)
|Tuichel / Tuchel: Alfred d'Epaignes.|